Due to the nature of radio technology, some noise will always be present, but it can be minimized by following the steps below:
- Check that audio is coming through at a clear and strong level.
- Make sure headphones are in range of the transmitter.
- Check that the channel on the headset matches the channel on the transmitter (e.g., Channel 1 corresponds to Blue)
- Make sure the transmitter's antenna is screwed on securely.
- Try moving the transmitter to a more direct position or orientation.
- Check that the audio signal cables are connected securely, changing position if needed.
- Raise the transmitter's height — a higher transmitter can give a more direct broadcast out to each pair of headphones in range.